- Let your light shine- Laura
- Everything eventually ends (Alles hat ein Ende nur die Wurst hat zwei)- Jerey
- Happiness is a state of mind -Charlie
- Just keep going (living, running, dancing, laughing, etc.)- Ena
- Be on time for plans with friends- Shari
- Beer can make blue skies out of gray- Lisa
- God has a plan- Mom
- Everything happens for a reason- Kristen
- Young love is intoxicating- Ryan & McKenzie :)
- Don't sweat the small stuff- Dad
|Fist pumping through life|
If I could talk to my 20 year old self, what would I say?
- Study for the GRE and start your Masters program in social work while you're still in college mode.
- Eat healthy now!
- Don't date Marines :)
- Pray daily
- Save money for the future
- On December 14th 2007, don't take Western Blvd (to prevent the car accident that destroyed my back)
- Take as many vacations as you can
- Spend more time with your family
- Get a puppy
If I really could change my past, there are actually few things I would change. I learned so much from the good times and the bad. I think we have to hurt in order to grow and learn from our mistakes so we can appreciate the great times in life. God does have a plan and it may not always seem clear, but have faith and I believe things will fall into place some day.
Thank you to all of you who continue to be there for me as I enter this new decade. It's gonna be one hell of a ride!