Willkommen Sie meinen Blog

Welcome to my Blog, I'm glad you stopped by. I thought a little introduction was in order after I reviewed some Blogs of others and didn't have a clue what it was their Blog was about even after reading the last several posts. Not that it matters, if you like what I write, read on, if not, no harm no foul.

I began writing again after one of my grad classes last summer inspired me to do so. It was a class on the world famous author, Stephen King and it was incredible. In 2011 I received my Master of Arts in Liberal Studies degree from the University of North Carolina Wilmington. My undergraduate degree is also from UNCW in Sociology with a minor in Gerontology which I obtained in 2005.

A lot has changed since I began writing this Blog in 2010. I am rediscovering who it is that I am and what makes me happy. Feel free to read through from the beginning and see where I have come from and continue to follow along as I begin a new chapter in my life, one that proves to be interesting and filled with exciting challenges that I can't wait to share with the World. So for now, "Das ist Leben"...this is life!


Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Oops she did it again. Britney's back!

 Britney Spears


Britney Spears' new hit single "hold it against me" released today and it ROCKS! I can't get enough of it. If you're a Britney fan too, I think you'll agree...Britney is back! Did she ever really leave?

"If I said I want your body now, would you hold it against me? Cuz you feel like paradise and I need a vacation tonight."


Britney Spears: ‘Hold It Against Me’ Lyrics!


Hey, over there, please forgive me
If I’m coming on too strong
Here to stare, but you’re winning
And they play my favorite song

So come near, little closer
Wanna whisper in your ear
Make it clear, little question
Wanna know just how you feel

(Chorus )

If I said my heart was beating loud
If we could escape the crowd somehow
If I said I want your body now
Would you hold it against me?
Cuz you feel like paradise
And I need a vacation tonight
So if I said I want your body now
Would you hold it against me?

Hey, you might think, that I’m crazy
But you know I’m just your type
I might be, little hazy
But you just cannot deny

There’s a spark in between us
When we’re dancing on the floor
I want more, wanna see it
So I’m asking you tonight

Chorus

Download available on iTunes

Liebe,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment