Willkommen Sie meinen Blog

Welcome to my Blog, I'm glad you stopped by. I thought a little introduction was in order after I reviewed some Blogs of others and didn't have a clue what it was their Blog was about even after reading the last several posts. Not that it matters, if you like what I write, read on, if not, no harm no foul.

I began writing again after one of my grad classes last summer inspired me to do so. It was a class on the world famous author, Stephen King and it was incredible. In 2011 I received my Master of Arts in Liberal Studies degree from the University of North Carolina Wilmington. My undergraduate degree is also from UNCW in Sociology with a minor in Gerontology which I obtained in 2005.

A lot has changed since I began writing this Blog in 2010. I am rediscovering who it is that I am and what makes me happy. Feel free to read through from the beginning and see where I have come from and continue to follow along as I begin a new chapter in my life, one that proves to be interesting and filled with exciting challenges that I can't wait to share with the World. So for now, "Das ist Leben"...this is life!


Monday, November 22, 2010

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!



















The residents of Stuttgart awoke to their first snow fall of the 2010 Winter Season this chilly morning in Germany. The temperature was a whopping 37 degrees (Fahrenheit) but that didn’t stop the 2-3 hour snow fall. Much of it didn't stick to the roads, but the rooftops and grassy areas were blanketed with just enough of the "white stuff" to wish for more!






The children skipped to school with their mouths open side tongues in the air, catching snowflakes while Moms trotted along several feet behind holding an umbrella and shaking her heads in disbelief; it’s only November 22nd!



Can you see the bicycle covered by the snow?




I broke out the Holiday Music today and now I'm looking forward to putting up our Christmas Tree and baking Gingerbread Cookies!

Liebe,
Mandy


No comments:

Post a Comment